- Keeping up: I feel as though from week 2 to week 3, there has been a huge jump (I will admit, the tutorial exercise this week was significantly more difficult than the first week). I find it sometimes difficult to wrap my brain around some of the symbolism, not so much understanding what each symbol means... but what the question as a whole means.
- Pushing forward: I sometimes get negative on myself when I feel frustrated about not understanding the question. I think this is what office hours and tutorial were made for. I hope to take advantage of these times so that I can understand concepts more concrete, in preparation for an assignment or midterm. If this course is like any other at U of T, I should know that tutorial quizzes do not reflect the intensity of knowledge that will be on an assignment or midterm. I must strive to push forward so that I am able to keep up with the work, and not have (as many!) frustrating moments.
Tuesday, 22 January 2013
Week 3 thoughts
Now that week 3's tutorial has been completed, I thought I would post some of my concerns for the next few weeks of class:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment